Take Up The Breast Cancer Kent Challenge With Your Colleagues & Friends!
We’re challenging you to raise £1,000 for Breast Cancer Kent this year.
To help raise funds for our continuing work, the charity is encouraging local businesses, organisations, groups and individuals to take up our fundraising challenge!
What Do I Have To Do?
Register your challenge with us at email@example.com or call/text 07736 649524.
You have from 1st January to 31st August 2019 to raise £1,000 (or even more!).
Get your thinking caps on – you could:
- wear pink for a day at work and ask everyone to donate
- hold a bake sale
- have a raffle
- host an afternoon tea or coffee morning at home or a village hall
- do a sponsored walk or run
- climb a mountain….?
The possibilities are endless!
The Challenge culminates in an event held at Leeds Castle. There will be an exclusive evening of awards, drinks, canapés and entertainment during the famous Festival Of Flowers when the castle will be dripping in blooms with its floral spectacular!
This will be held on Wednesday 18th September 2019 from 6.00pm – 9.00pm.
Last year’s Challenge event was a great success, and much fun for all involved. We raised over £20,000 for the charity.
So, are you up for it? Let us lay down the gauntlet and begin the challenge!
Register now and get fundraising in style.
You may prefer to register or ask questions by completing the enquiry form below.
Thank you for your support everyone – and remember – make it FUN!
Take a look at our picture gallery to see what others are doing already to meet the challenge…
- Debbie has entered her work colleagues in a Dragon Boat Race
- Fran has made brooches and earrings to sell to friends, family and in local stores
- Mel and Laura are taking their Chic for Chic pre-loved clothes and accessories sales to as many venues as possible